- The Dreaming Bat does not accept returns and does not issue refunds. All sales are final.
- If for some reason, you cannot make it to your appointment as originally scheduled, please let us know 24 hours in advance of your appointment time. If you give us 24 hours’ notice, we can reschedule. If you fail to let us know within that time-frame, your appointment will be cancelled and we will not refund you. However, you can feel free to purchase and schedule a new appointment.
- If for some reason there is a rare case when we cannot make it to your appointment as originally scheduled, we will alert you as soon as possible and reschedule. If a reschedule cannot be reached, we will refund you– this is our one and only exception to the no-refund rule.
- The Dreaming Bat reserves the right to deny service for any reason.
A Legally Required Disclaimer:
- The information provided through this site and its products and services, as well as the products and services themselves, are for educational, self-development, relaxation, and entertainment purposes only. It should in no way be taken as a substitute for medical, legal, financial, psychiatric or other professional advice or service.
- By purchasing The Dreaming Bat’s products and services, you are agreeing that The Dreaming Bat is not liable for any allergic or adverse reactions you may have to our products and services.
- By purchasing The Dreaming Bat’s products and services, you agree to the following terms and conditions: You understand and acknowledge that the techniques discussed, experienced, or learned through The Dreaming Bat are not in any way a replacement for Medical, Psychiatric, Legal, Financial, or other professional advice or service. You understand that The Dreaming Bat and its proprietors are not licensed medical professionals and do not diagnose medical conditions, nor do they prescribe or perform medical treatment, nor prescribe substances, nor do they interfere with the medical treatment of a licensed medical or psychiatric professional. It is recommended that you seek out a licensed medical or psychiatric professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have. You understand that The Dreaming Bat’s products and services are intended for personal development, relaxation, and spiritual learning. You understand that Reiki is a gentle energy technique that is used for stress reduction and relaxation. You understand that Reiki and The Dreaming Bat’s other products and services may or may not be complementary to other professional or licensed services, but are not a replacement for such services. You understand that Reiki is not a replacement for medical or psychiatric care. You also understand that the body has the ability to heal itself, and to do so, relaxation is often beneficial. You understand that Reiki is a method of relaxation. You understand that The Dreaming Bat’s products and services are in place to help you help yourself. You understand that in some cases, multiple sessions may be needed to complete a service to its full extent.
Now you know, and we can move on to working with you on your spiritual path.
Please note that not all computer screens are alike. Because they are each special snowflakes all their own, the color you see on your screen may vary slightly from the color of the physical product you receive.
We love you. Thanks for stopping by.